Due to staff illness, we are unfortunately unable to provide a full newsletter this month.
We’ve put together a shorter newsletter with information about AdvoCard activities and things that we’re involved with.
You can read it here:
In this newsletter:
- Edinburgh Community Voices – September meeting
- Consultation on Advocacy Standards in Social Security
- New AdvoCard Problematic Use Service
- AdvoCard’s Kiltwalk 2019 Fundraisers
- Edinburgh Crisis Centre and Crisis Support In Edinburgh – Engagement Event
- Peer Research: Experiences of Side Effects of Mental Health Medication / Experiences of Treatment and Support for Physical Health Issues
- A&E | All & Equal – Emergency Card