- November 8, 2017 - DWP Consultation Response
- October 27, 2017 - Could you be AdvoCard’s Volunteer Coordinator?
- October 27, 2017 - November 2017 Newsletter
- September 22, 2017 - The 2nd Wellbeing PSP Newsletter
- September 14, 2017 - Get a Grip on PIP
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
- Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
- Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Find an advocate, or advocacy group
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.