- May 8, 2019 - Emergency Card
- May 2, 2019 - May 2019 Newsletter/What’s On from AdvoCard and Edinburgh Community Voices
- April 26, 2019 - Recruitment – Operations Director
- April 26, 2019 - Read our Annual Report for Advocacy in Welfare Reform and Social Security
- April 25, 2019 - Mind Our Rights! A collective advocacy Mental Health Awareness Week event
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
- Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
- Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Find an advocate, or advocacy group
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.