- September 29, 2016 - October Newsletter
- September 27, 2016 - Recruitment – Development Worker, REH Patients Council
- September 1, 2016 - September 2016 Newsletter
- August 31, 2016 - Welfare Reform Report 2016
- August 10, 2016 - A&E | All & Equal Report
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.