- May 29, 2017 - June Newsletter
- March 23, 2017 - Event – Helping People Feel Safe in the Emergency Department
- March 22, 2017 - Physical Health Survey Report
- March 17, 2017 - AdvoCard’s response to DWP consultation (updated)
- February 22, 2017 - A service user’s account of help given by AdvoCard
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.