- August 30, 2018 - Edinburgh Collective Advocacy Update
- August 29, 2018 - Community Collective Advocacy Peer Research: Experiences of Physical Health Care and Side Effects of Psychiatric / Mental Health Medication
- August 2, 2018 - August newsletter
- August 1, 2018 - Volunteer with AdvoCard
- June 27, 2018 - July newsletter
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
- Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
- Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Find an advocate, or advocacy group
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.