- June 2, 2020 - Read our submission to the Review of Mental Health Law in Scotland
- May 13, 2020 - What do you need? – Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Lockdown
- March 31, 2020 - Community Collective Advocacy – April Newsletter
- March 26, 2020 - Coronavirus UPDATE 26 March
- March 17, 2020 - CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health or problematic substance use in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
- Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
- Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Find an advocate, or advocacy group
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.