- October 7, 2019 - Read our consultation response to the Scottish Government Consultation on Advocacy Standards
- September 4, 2019 - AdvoCard Community Collective Advocacy – September Newsletter
- August 12, 2019 - Problematic Substance Use Service
- August 2, 2019 - August 2019 Newsletter
- July 29, 2019 - Experiences of Treatment and Support for Physical Health Issues: Peer Research Report
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health or problematic substance use in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
- Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
- Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Find an advocate, or advocacy group
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.