- February 25, 2020 - Side Effects Conversations – Let’s Get Side Effects on the Agenda
- January 31, 2020 - Train to become a Volunteer Advocacy Worker
- January 31, 2020 - Community Collective Advocacy: February Newsletter
- January 6, 2020 - Board Director Opportunity
- October 7, 2019 - Read our consultation response to the Scottish Government Consultation on Advocacy Standards
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health or problematic substance use in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
- Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
- Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Find an advocate, or advocacy group
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.