- January 2, 2017 - January Newsletter
- December 21, 2016 - Consultation: Work, health and disability: improving lives
- November 30, 2016 - AdvoCard’s Annual Report 2016
- November 17, 2016 - AdvoCard’s Response to the Social Security Consultation
- November 3, 2016 - Breaking Barriers to Benefits report
AdvoCard is a service user-led, independent advocacy organisation. Our services are primarily for people with experience of mental ill-health in Edinburgh. We provide opportunities for people to participate more effectively in decisions that affect all aspects of their lives.
Individual advocacy – trained volunteers and paid workers assist people around the wide range of issues that affect their lives. AdvoCard has offices serving both community-based service users, as well as hospital inpatients.
Collective advocacy – AdvoCard supports groups of people who use mental health services. The group members support each other, as well as campaigning on common issues.
- Learn about advocacy
- Apply now to become a volunteer advocacy worker
Have you used our services recently? Please consider giving some feedback.